Patagonia Perito Moreno Glacier

Book Walking in Argentine Patagonia: from Buenos Aires to the End of the World

With 12,000 years of continuous history, Patagonia still holds a fascination few travellers have encountered. 90% of its vast steppe-like land is in Argentina with the remaining 10% in Chile. This unique territory borders three oceans and is inhabited by barely 2 million people, occupying an area more than four times larger than the United Kingdom. Over 17 days, Kudu Travel’s sixth South American itinerary takes in the vastness of Argentine Patagonia. On ten of those days, we walk in Patagonian national parks.

View more about this Tour

* Please note that you will be charged the full price for the tour if it starts within 60 days